Our commercial property solicitors in London can help you solve complex commercial transactions in order to protect your most valuable assets. Our commercial property law service supports clients with leases, tenancy arrangements and commercial property sales and purchases.
Commercial Property Solicitors
Commercial property transactions can leave clients with a valuable asset and an expensive commitment. It is therefore crucial to obtain advice that is expert, clear and highly commercial.
We offer broad expertise for clients needing help with transactions and advice around all aspects of commercial property law.
Expertise of our Commercial Property Law Solicitors in London
We provide expert commercial property law advice in areas such as:
- landlord and tenant matters including commercial leases and licences.
- freehold acquisitions including dealing with positive covenants in the transfer.
- the acquisition and disposal of commercial property such as office, retail, industrial and licensed premises as well as portfolio management.
- advising on the commercial property aspects of corporate transactions.
- real estate development.
- commercial property financing.
- construction contracts.
- acting for Receivers in the sale of property.
- acting for public sector clients including government departments under the compulsory purchase regime.
Why choose our commercial property solicitors?
EM Law has an experienced team of specialist commercial solicitors who are highly qualified to advise and negotiate your commercial transactions:
- Our lawyers are highly responsive and will deal with your transaction rapidly.
- We adopt a very commercial approach – we will make any negotiations as swift as possible while making sure your business is protected.
- Our experience includes not just London and UK commercial property, we can help with overseas commercial property transactions as well.
Our Commercial Property Law Experience
Our lead lawyer for our commercial property law service is Razina Akhtar. Razina has gained extensive experience in one of the UK’s leading national firms. Examples of her experience:
- general landlord and tenant – acting for private and public sector landlords in drafting, negotiating and reporting on a full range of landlord and tenant documentation. This includes leases, agreements for lease, licences, deeds of variations and easements.
- advising and negotiating freehold contracts and transfers of investment and non-investment property.
- public sector – acting for local authorities in transfer and leasing of commercial property. Acting for the London Development Agency in regeneration of the Royal Albert Docks and assisting in the competitive dialogue process.
- supporting a number of registered charity schools in the acquisition and disposal of land. Also advising them on land exchange agreements and options conditional on planning permission to redevelop buildings into school sites.
- representing investment vehicles and occupiers in freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals.
- acting for charities in the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold property.
Commercial Property Solicitor
Razina can help you draft leases, agreements for lease, licences, deeds of variations and easements. She is an expert on advising and negotiating freehold contracts and transfers of investment and non-investment property.