Our corporate law firm in London works for local and national clients as well as clients based overseas investing in the UK. Since the firm was established we have advised clients on transactions ranging in value from £80,000 to $100 million.
Our lead lawyers for corporate law advice are Barry Doherty, James Ferrow and Neil Williamson.
Corporate Solicitor Services Provided By EM Law
Examples Of Our Corporate Law Work
- private company acquisitions and sales (mergers and acquisitions) including cross-border transactions
- putting in place employee and executive share option schemes for small to multinational companies
- advising a Canadian company on the acquisition of a UK headquartered group of companies
- advising a Swiss entity on funding, shareholder, share purchase and fund management arrangements
- advising the shareholders of a UK technology company on the disposal of most of their shares to an Italian corporate investor
- advising a Maltese company on the acquisition of a UK-based tour operator
- advising a UK communications technology company on the acquisition of a reseller
- advising a food business on an equity investment from an Italian brand
- advising a UK tour operator on joint venture and shareholder arrangements
- advising a tech company on the sale of a division of its business