Construction Law Firm
We have significant experience
We have significant experience in drafting and reporting on bespoke and standard forms of construction law documents including JCT, NEC, ICE and GC/Works as well as partnering agreements.We negotiate arrangements between property companies, landowners, builders, architects, engineers, surveyors, contractors and subcontractors. We help complete the necessary due-diligence, conditions-precedent and funding of projects. We also obtain the necessary civil and municipal approvals from local authorities.We can advise on the available options for procuring development projects, from considering funding options and EU procurement issues to structuring the transaction itself.
Who is our lead construction law solicitor in London?
- advising developers on mixed-use development using JCT design and build procurement.
- advising the lender on a residential development comprising social and residential housing.
- advising on the construction documents for a football stadium and all associated warranties, bonds and guarantees.
- acting for a specialist contractor engaged under an NEC3 contract for a public sector work project.
- acting for companies in the renewable energy sector dealing with wind farms, solar panel farms and an anaerobic digestion facility.