Our construction law solicitors can help you from the preparation and negotiation of building projects and assisting on the procurement of various materials, to advising on the financing of projects and environmental, insurance and health and safety matters.
EM Law | Commercial Lawyers in Central London
Construction Law Firm
- building contracts solicitors
- professional appointments solicitors
- collateral warranties solicitors
- bank and surety bonds solicitors
- insurance for construction projects
- development agreements solicitors
- licences for alteration solicitors
- funding agreements solicitors
Our Construction Law Experience
We have significant experience helping construction professionals, civil engineers and other businesses in the construction industry with drafting and reporting on bespoke and standard forms of construction contracts, engineering contracts and other construction law documents including JCT, NEC, ICE and GC/Works as well as partnering agreements and performance bonds. We help with negotiating contracts between property companies, landowners, builders, architects, engineers, surveyors, contractors and subcontractors. We help complete the necessary due-diligence, conditions-precedent and funding of projects. We also obtain the necessary civil and municipal approvals from local authorities. We can advise on the available options for procuring development projects, from considering funding options and EU procurement issues to structuring the transaction itself and dealing with risk allocation
Our Construction Law Solicitors
Our lead construction lawyer is Anna Rabin who has advised clients on all kinds of construction and engineering projects including:
- advising developers on mixed-use development using JCT design and build procurement.
- advising the lender on a residential development comprising social and residential housing.
- advising on the construction documents for a football stadium and all associated warranties, bonds and guarantees.
- acting for a specialist contractor engaged under an NEC3 contract for a public sector work project.
- acting for companies in the renewable energy sector dealing with wind farms, solar panel farms and an anaerobic digestion facility.
We mainly advise on non contentious construction law issues however we have helped a client with dispute resolution on a major design engineering contract which involved dealing with substandard performance from their subcontractors. We have also acted for a UK company against its insurer who refused cover on a construction project claim.