Our construction law solicitors can help you from the preparation and negotiation of building projects and assisting on the procurement of various materials, to advising on the financing of projects and environmental, insurance and health and safety matters.
Construction Law Firm
Our construction law firm can advise on all aspect of the documentation used in construction and engineering projects including:
- building contracts
- professional appointments
- collateral warranties
- bank and surety bonds
- insurance for construction projects
- development agreements
- licences for alteration
- funding agreements
We have significant experience in drafting and reporting on bespoke and standard forms of construction law documents including JCT, NEC, ICE and GC/Works as well as partnering agreements.
We negotiate arrangements between property companies, landowners, builders, architects, engineers, surveyors, contractors and subcontractors. We help complete the necessary due-diligence, conditions-precedent and funding of projects. We also obtain the necessary civil and municipal approvals from local authorities.
We can advise on the available options for procuring development projects, from considering funding options and EU procurement issues to structuring the transaction itself.
Who is our lead construction law solicitor in London?
Our lead construction solicitor is Anna Rabin who has extensive, partner-level experience gained from well-known firms. Examples of her experience:
- advising developers on mixed-use development using JCT design and build procurement.
- advising the lender on a residential development comprising social and residential housing.
- advising on the construction documents for a football stadium and all associated warranties, bonds and guarantees.
- acting for a specialist contractor engaged under an NEC3 contract for a public sector work project.
- acting for companies in the renewable energy sector dealing with wind farms, solar panel farms and an anaerobic digestion facility.
Contact our construction solicitor Anna Rabin if you have any question.
Construction Law Solicitor
Anna represents a broad range of clients – developers, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, purchasers, tenants and funds. She advises on all aspects of the documentation used in construction projects including building contracts, professional appointments, collateral warranties, bank and surety bonds, insurance issues and on the construction aspects of development, lease and funding agreements